Who is Alexa as a mother and doula?
Born and raised in Bozeman, Alexa has always had a love for the Montana landscape and for the people that live here. With a heart for serving others, she has worked with the elderly as a certified nursing assistant and obtained certification as a massage therapist in order to help alleviate pain in that capacity. However, her first love has always been babies. Known in her family as the “baby whisperer” she is often the only one that can calm and soothe an upset infant.
As soon as she was old enough, Alexa began babysitting and caring for friends’ children. Today she is the mother of two wonderful young boys of her own, and weekends are spent in the mountains camping, hiking and skiing.
For years Alexa has felt a calling to serve other mothers during the most important, and often stressful, moments of their life – pregnancy and delivery. Her calm and loving demeanor, along with her training as a CNA and massage therapist, make her uniquely qualified to offer the highest level of care before, during and after delivery. she is dedicated to making every mama feel loved, respected and at peace during pregnancy and the birthing experience.
Alexa's Doula package
If you choose Alexa to walk beside you during this amazing journey and birth experience you will get the below package.
- Doula services prenatally, during labor and birth, and into the postpartum period
- An interview meeting, and a minimum of 2 prenatal meetings
- Discussion of all your major birth decisions as parents
- Birth plan creation if you desire to make one
- On-call in person for your birth from 36.5 weeks through birth
- On-call by phone through 6 weeks postpartum
- Basic breastfeeding support during the immediate postpartum
- Access to the lending library and information library at Saddlepeak Birth
- 1-2 in person postpartum meetings for emotional and informational support postpartum
Want to have a fun, energetic doula walk beside you? Want to have a positive birth experience?
Click below to book Alexa